You are kindly requested to upload the following documents in parent portal, as we have completed the procedure of pre-registration of all students in National Student Information System (NSIS) by Ministry of Education. If you have already uploaded all the updated documents, kindly ignore this information. The documents to be uploaded in the portal are the following:
1) VALID QATAR ID COPY (Student, Father & Mother)
2) VALID PASSPORT COPY (Student, Father & Mother) – [FRONT AND BACK PAGES]
3) VACCINATION CARD
4) HEALTH CARD
5) MARK-LIST COPY (Previous Class: Year 2020-2021) [MOFA attested mark list, for students newly transferred from India / Other Countries, Grade-2 onwards.]
6) T.C COPY [Original should be submitted in the school office]
7) HEALTH CHECKUP CERTIFICATE [Applicable for the all students transferred from India / other countries & Transferred from other school within Qatar Grade -1 only].
8) PLEASE UPDATE THE DETAILS IN FAMILY PROFILE
Details required in family profile: Email ID (2 Nos), Telephone Number (Primary and Secondary), Permanent Home Country Address (as per passport), Present Address (Qatar), Company Name etc.,
9) IN CASE OF ANY ERROR FOUND IN STUDENT AND PARENT(S) NAME, PLEASE INFORM US THROUGH EMAIL WITH RECENT PASSPORT COPIES. (NB: STUDENT AND PARENT NAME(S) SHOULD BE AS PER PASSPORT (Given Name first followed by Surname) G-mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
STEPS TO UPDATE THE DETAILS
Step – 1 – Login to parent portal
Step – 1 (2) – Documents upload
ADM – 033, Rev 0, Dated 27.03-2021
Step -3 (1) – Update family details
PLEASE NOTE: THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES IN CERTIFICATES OR ANY DOCUMENTS ISSUED, LATER. KINDLY CHECK ALL DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY.
Your co-operation in this regard is really appreciated.
Admission Department, MESIS – Qatar