|CONTESTING POSTS FOR ‘MESIS’ ELECTION|
|1. Head Boy|
|2. Head Girl|
|3. Asst. Head Boy|
|4. Asst. Head Girl|
|5. Sports Captain|
|6. Arts Secretary|
|7. Student Editor|
1. The students of VI – VIII classes only are eligible to contest in school parliament election.
2. Head Boy & Head Girl posts are reserved for Grade: VIII students.
3. Deputy Head Boy & Deputy Head Girl posts are reserved for Grade: VII students.
4. Students from VI – VIII are eligible for the remaining posts (Sports Sec., Arts Sec,. Mag. Editor).
5. Students from all classes can cast their votes on the voting day, Tuesday – 11 May 2021.
6. If the number of candidates to a post is more than 4, priority will be given to those who have scored higher marks in Annual Examination & Achievements in Co-curricular Activities.
7. Nomination forms for the Candidates will be made available upon e-mail request to email@example.com on Tuesday, 04 May 2021 from 09.00 a.m. onwards.
8. Scanned copy of Nominations can be submitted to the above mail, till 05 May (Wed), 01.30 p.m.
9. Nominations with incomplete details or signature and consent of the parent will be totally rejected.
10. The deadline to withdraw nomination forms will be Thursday, 06 May 2021 before 10.00 a.m.
11. The lots for allocating election symbols will be taken and the final list of contesting candidates will be published on Thursday, 06 May 2021, 01.30 p.m.
12. ‘Online Meet the Candidate’ programme will be held on Sunday, 09 May 2021, to enable the candidates to ‘virtually meet all voters’ of the school constituency and present their manifesto.
13. ‘Online Voting’ will be held on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 – 12.00 noon to 02.00 pm.
14. Each candidate will be given the opportunity to post a single ‘Digital Poster’ in the Class Group, through Class Teachers concerned. Posting more than one poster will be viewed as the violation of election rules resulting in the disqualification of the candidate.
15. ‘MESIS’ Election Results will be published live, on Tuesday – 11 May 2021, 03.00 pm.
16. Election campaigning will be allowed strictly as per the directions from the Election Observers.
|Chief Election Commission||Dr. Mohammed Haneef, Principal.|
|Election Comm. Members||Ms. Shamjida, Ms. Zeba Adam, Ms. Hazmiya Furkan.|
|Returning Officers||Ms. Sharmida, Ms. Anusha Mathew|
|Election Observers||Ms. Shahnas E M, Ms. Sherbina, Ms. Nusaiba Haris.|
|Law & Order||Mr. Saleem Nadaf, Mr. Vineesh, Ms. Anu Manoj|
|IT Support & Logistics||Mr. Haroon, Mr. Ankush, Ms. Rakhi, Ms. Shajeera Nivas|
‘MESIS – SCHOOL ELECTION’, an exclusive activity to learn ‘Democracy’.